One-Click Update for HubSpot
One-Click Update helps you to capture new prospects and automatically update existing matching records directly from the LeadIQ Identify extension. Using this feature reduces time spent manually trying to match records individually by:
- Automatically identifying records needing updates on lists or profiles
- Hovering over the HubSpot icon to see all original records and records that will be updated when captured
- Overriding support by changing the recommended target record, or by creating a new record, or skipping the record altogether
Customizing One-Click Update (Admin)
Step 1: Navigate to your HubSpot Settings page.
Step 2: Override Contact Ownership.
- When enabled, this will cause the latest team member that exported a contact to become the owner in HubSpot.
- When disabled, contact Ownership in HubSpot is never modified.
Step 3: Click the Contact and Company sections and customize your field defaults, for example:
- Never Update: Default setting. No Enrichment to fields.
- Update if Blank: Enrich only incomplete fields (such as missing phone, email, or title fields).
- Always Update: Enrich all fields with data at the time of capture.
Duplicate Records Found (User)
One-Click Update skips capture if more than one record is found unless you indicate which record to enrich. An enriched record displays a ⚠️ symbol on top of the HubSpot icon.
When a Company is selected, capture and export it to the correct HubSpot Company.
One-Click Update From Lists (User)
Step 1: Navigate to Lists in the left-side menu.
Step 2: Select a list and then select the records to which you would like to apply the one-click update.
Step 3: Click Export and select To HubSpot.
A popup on the right side of the page is displayed. If more than one record is displayed, you are prompted to select the record you wish to save. Click Continue. Popups indicating that the records you selected are queued and then processed are displayed, confirming that the export has been successful.
Step 4: You can view the status of each HubSpot update by scrolling to the right and viewing the HubSpot column. To filter by status, scroll to the left side of the screen, and under Filters, click HubSpot Status.
If you have any questions about this feature, please contact our Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top of this page.