Using Scribe with Gmail
You can easily use Scribe with Gmail by following these steps:
- Click Scribe.
- A blank page will show with the "IQ" logo grayed out
- Type the email subject, the logo will now turn green, click on it
- From here Scribe should look similar to the Scribe in the web app
- Select your Value Preposition, Insight, and click on "Regenerate Messages".
- Select the message you like or generate more as needed, then click on "Add to Email"
- Click on the thumbs-up Icon to get suggestions for your Subject and click on "Add to Subject"
- That is it, your email will be populated with the subject and body message you selected.
Notice: Scribe is supported in five languages at the moment: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
If you have any questions about Scribe, you can reach out to the Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.