Modifying Or Upgrading Your Subscription
The Subscription Management Page
Upgrading your plan to add new features, or changing the number of seats available for your team is a simple process for team Admins through the Subscription Management page
Enterprise packages are built to match your team needs and can not be added through self-service, unlike the other plans. Our sales team will be happy to help build the right package for you and your team.
Here you will see your current plan, as well as all other available plans you can upgrade to, as seen below:
When you change subscription, the features are enabled immediately but be aware that the day of the upgrade will become your new recurring billing date, and credit refresh date, and will be billed at a pro-rated charge for the current billing cycle.
ANNUAL VS MONTHLY
LeadIQ offers both Annual and Monthly billed plans, which can be toggled between using the Monthly/Annual billing toggle switch, so make sure you select which you prefer for comparison:
Annual plans receive a discount versus monthly versions of the plans, but functionality will remain the same.
Monthly plans will be automatically billed each month on the same date, while the Annual plans will be billed once a year on the same date -- both plan types will refresh team credits on the same date each month, making it easy to manage team credit usage.
While a full breakdown of the differences between plans can be found on our Pricing page, there are some key differences to be aware of:
- Starter plans are intended for small teams and will not enable most integration exports, it does not include the ability to have team governance settings, nor allows usage of Advance Search functionality. Lead prospecting is via the LeadIQ extension and using LinkedIn/Sales Navigator.
- Plans have differences in the number of Standard and Premium credits so you need to select a package that will meet your needs for the quantity your team will use.
- Pro plans are meant for larger teams and offers enhanced functionality. The Pro plans and above offer additional integrations for exporting prospects to - if you want to integrate with platforms such as Salesforce or Outreach then you will need to select a plan that allows for these functions.
- Only Pro plans and Enterprise level packages offer the ability to search our internal database directly through our web app, instead of using our extension with LinkedIn/SalesNav.
- Enterprise packages allow additional team governance controls to allow permissions and controls for various settings, and are designed to allow greater team management and can be customized to fit your team's specific needs.
Changing the number of seats in your plan
While on a Monthly plan, you can visit the Subscription Management page and select the number of seats you would like to have for your team:
When adding seats, the actual amount billed will be pro-rated for the current billing cycle and then future billings will be at the displayed rate.
You can only lower the seat count to the current number of team members while on a Monthly plan, so if you need to reduce it further you will need to remove team members first. All credits for each seat are pooled together for the whole team -- individual limits are set with quotas on team members instead.
When you decrease the number of seats on your plan, or to shift to a lower Annual plan, it will not go into effect until the next billing cycle -- you can continue to use the current seats/features up until that time.
After making your decisions and reviewing the your choices, click on the "Confirm" button. This will generate the details for your order and send it over to our team for processing.
If you have any questions about integrations, you can reach out to the Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.