You might want to make it so that every Lead or Contact LeadIQ creates in your Salesforce is given a Lead Source of "LeadIQ". This makes it easy to track. However, you'll need to add "LeadIQ" as a value to the Lead Source field first. Here's how.
- Login to salesforce.com.
- Click the Setup gear in the top right, then click Setup.
- Click the Object Manager.
- Scroll down and click either the Lead or Contact object, depending on which one you have LeadIQ set to create. This guide will use Contact just as an example.
- Click Fields & Relationships, then find and click Lead Source in the list.
- Scroll to the Account/Lead Source Picklist Values and click New.
- Type the value you would like to add. Then click Save.
- Now you have to return to LeadIQ's SFDC configuration page, here: https://account.leadiq.com/app/integrations/salesforce and click the big green button at the top that says Resync Team.
- Now you should be able to see that new value in the dropdown.
- Make sure to set it on the right side column. It will save automatically and push out to the whole team immediately.
If you have any trouble, please contact our Support team by clicking "Submit a request" at the top right of this page for further assistance.