Populating Data in Salesforce
LeadIQ will populate all standard fields automatically out of the box. These include fields like First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email Address. You don't have to worry about mapping these fields.
Generally, it's a good idea to use LeadIQ's Custom Mappings page to map non-standard fields and fields whose names might not exactly match between LeadIQ and Salesforce.
Here are some LeadIQ fields that typically need to be Custom Mapped to a field in your Salesforce, along with what they precisely mean:
Personal Mobile Phone - the person's cell phone
Work Phone - the person's direct desk phone number
Company Phone - the company's outside line
Personal Email - the person's personal email address
LinkedIn URL - URL to the person's LinkedIn page. If the person was captured using Sales Navigator, this will be a Sales Navigator link.
To Custom Map fields, follow these steps:
- Go to your Integrations page: https://account.leadiq.com/app/integrations/
- Click Configure on the Salesforce integration.
- Click Export Field Mappings, then switch the little slider from Individual to Team Admin.
- Note that the mappings for the Lead object will load first. If you have LeadIQ set to create Contacts in Salesforce, please scroll down and do the mappings under the Team Salesforce Contact section.
- On the left side, choose the LeadIQ field you want to map.
- On the right side, choose the field from your Salesforce you want to map that data to.
- LeadIQ's "Mobile Phones" field is now mapped to the "Mobile Phone" field in my Salesforce.
- It will automatically save.
If you have any questions about data, you can reach out to the Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.