Using LeadIQ with Outreach
Being able to export from LeadIQ right into Outreach is a useful workflow to save you time and effort by automating the process for you.
First, if you haven't connected LeadIQ to your Outreach account yet, follow the steps below:
Sync from LeadIQ Identify extension
You can save all your Verified leads to Outreach automatically at the moment of capture by enabling the Outreach integration in the Identify extension settings.
- Go to Settings
- Check the Outreach box
- Refresh your sequences so you can see the list, select a sequence to save to or leave it blank if you don't want leads auto synced to a sequence
You can select the Sequence you're adding people from the dropdown menu:
Captured leads with a Verified email will now automatically be placed in the sequence that you select.
PLEASE NOTE: Only enabled sequences in Outreach will appear as a selectable option. If a cadence is disabled in Outreach, it will NOT appear in the list.
Sync from LeadIQ List web application
This is a great workflow for large teams who may want to avoid large amounts of leads being mistakenly sent to Outreach, or to delay the sync for operational reasons (say, if you're cleaning up your Sequences but don't want to stop your sales team prospecting).
Follow these steps:
- Go to your desired List
- Select Quick Filter "Verified Emails" to get Verified Emails only*
- On the checkboxes next to the Name column, click on the little drop down menu arrow to select Current Page or All Pages
- Click on Export > To Outreach
*Note: Best practice is to send only Verified emails to any communications software. The only reason you want to export non Verified emails are if you are making phone calls to leads as well, and that would mean email statuses are not a dependency. Having said that, be careful about syncing non Verified emails to any automated sequence which could jeopardize your sending reputation and put your domain in disrepute.
You're almost there - in the next modal:
- Click the drop down menu to select a sequence to sync to, if any
- You can refresh your sequences if you've created a new one recently.
- Click Export and Outreach is your uncle!
If you have any questions about integrations, you can reach out to the LeadiQ Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.