Okta SSO Troubleshooting
If you are having issues with your Okta SSO setup, there are some troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve them. This article covers the following troubleshooting issues:
Error Logging in with Google Sign-in or Email and Password
- Issue: Users receive an error when trying to log into LeadIQ.com using Google sign-in or email and password. This often happens when you have instructed LeadiQ to block attempts to log in using methods other than SSO.
- Solution: Instruct users to instead click Sign in with SSO on the login page or on the SSO provider app homepage.
Error Logging In with SSO
- Issue: Users receive an error when trying to log into LeadIQ.com using SSO.
- Solution 1: Click See details for this error. If the details display, for example, the following error, LeadiQ has not yet completed SSO setup on our end.
invalid_request: The connection "YourCompany-Provider-IDP" was not found
Once the setup is complete, LeadIQ will notify you.
- Solution 2: Click See details for this error. If the details display different text, contact the LeadIQ Support Team with a screenshot of the error and the different text.
Admins Can Log Into SSO, But Users Cannot
- Issue: Admins can log in using SSO, but users cannot log in using SSO.
- Solution 1: Make sure users can see the app in your identity provider.
- Solution 2: Make sure you have already added these users to your SSO app.
- Solution 3: Users logging into LeadiQ using SSO need to have already been invited to your team with a matching email.
If you have any questions about SSO, you can reach out to the LeadIQ Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.