Troubleshooting Extension Issues
If your LeadIQ extension is not mirroring your results or not opening, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
Clear cache (Chrome)
- Close the extension
- Click on the customize and control Google Chrome button (it's the 3 dots on the upper right of the browser)
- On the drop-down menu, choose history, another popup menu will appear, again choose history.
- On the new page, choose clear browsing data
- A pop up screen will appear and select cookies, site settings and cached images and files.
- Once that is done, close and restart your browser
Update Chrome browser
The LeadIQ extension always runs in the latest version of Chrome. To check if you need to update, please complete the following steps:
- Look at the top-right of the Browser. If an update is needed you should see the "Update" button
- Click on that button and follow the Chrome instructions to restart the browser.
Refresh the extension
The extension might need to refresh in order to open. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Copy this address "Chrome://extensions/" and enter it in the Chrome search bar
- This will take you to a page that displays all of your current extensions.
- Just hit the toggle off the switch for the LeadIQ extension, then toggle it back on
If none of those steps above work, please uninstall the extension:
- Click on this link to go to the detail of the LeadIQ extension on the Chrome Store
- A new page will load. Click on "Remove From Chrome"
- Click on this link and click on "Add to Chrome."
- Reopen the extension and try again
If your extension is still not working properly, you can reach out to the LeadIQ Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.