If you haven't used LeadIQ before, you may not know all of our available products and features. This article gives you an overview of LeadIQ's capabilities and how they can help you optimize your prospecting workflow. This article covers the following topics. Click the topic to jump to that section:
What is LeadIQ?
The LeadIQ platform is a prospecting software that helps you search, capture, and manage your sales leads.
LeadIQ's prospecting product, Identify, is available as a Chrome extension and a web app. Using Identify allows you to:
- Identify a target account, locate it on LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and open the LeadIQ extension.
- Filter your contacts list using LinkedIn filters, helping you research every prospect and capture their information with LeadIQ.
- Automate contacts to the proper sequence while also updating records.
LeadIQ's Refresh capability provides real-time prospect data verification and enrichment. Records are automatically updated, corrected, and placed in cadences with just one click. LeadIQ's real-time enrichment ensures leads, contacts, and accounts are always organized and up to date.
LeadIQ's Compose capability allows you to easily discover lead activity and insights, enabling you to find the best value prop messaging to use when creating personalized emails. Compose is powered by Scribe, our AI engine that learns as you use it.
LeadIQ's Track capability follows your target contacts and accounts, and notifies you when there are significant job changes, such as promotions, company departures, new jobs, and more. These insights will help you reach out to contacts at just the right moment, opening the door to new and better relationships with your accounts.
Other LeadiQ Features
- Analytics Dashboard - Admins can keep an eye on team prospecting by title, region, and company size
- Enterprise-Grade Governance - Control which integrations are used, how credits are spent, and the quality of data captured
- Integration with Leading Tools - Connect LeadIQ with your favorite sales tools, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Google Sheets, SalesLoft, and Outreach
- Data Verification - LeadIQ uses a proprietary algorithm to verify email formatting and tests deliverability
- Duplicate Detection - LeadIQ automatically detects and prevents duplicate entries from being entered in your integrations
- Advanced Database Search - Browse LeadIQ's local database of verified leads that our other users have captured
- Custom Field Mapping - Map LeadIQ data points to standard or custom fields within SalesLoft, Outreach, and Salesforce
- Single Sign-On - Provide next-level security through centralized access
- Territory Management - Manage what countries reps can capture data from to avoid overlap and wasted time while ensuring regulatory compliance
LeadIQ offers four different plans to best fit your needs. If you would like to upgrade your current plan, you can contact our Sales Team or your Customer Success Manager.
- Free - Get started with LeadIQ for free; setup takes less than 5 minutes
- Starter - For small sales teams just starting out, looking to find contact data on their prospects.
- Pro - For growing sales teams focused on building a pipeline with a smooth outbound prospecting process.
- Enterprise - For established sales teams looking to increase outbound activities and response rates without risking data hygiene.
If you have any questions about LeadiQ's capabilities and features, you can reach out to the LeadIQ Support Team by clicking Submit a Request at the top right of this page.