Q3 & Q4 2021 Release Notes
What is LeadIQ Account Hub?
For most sales teams, prospecting their target accounts is a complex mess of spreadsheets, google docs, SFDC reports, and sales engagement data. Some reps have a system that works for them but most struggle to organize their prospecting and lack the insights needed for effective collaborative selling. Without a clear and unified view of all target accounts, reps are prone to miss opportunities for outreach, rely on spray-and-pray prospecting, and struggle to break in.
LeadIQ Account Hub is our next-generation solution that makes it possible for sales teams to collaborate and prioritize their target accounts more effectively, increasing pipeline and deal velocity. Through a unified view that encompasses all of these disorganized documents and data siloes, sales teams will be able to connect with the right buying team at the right time with the right message.
LeadIQ Account Hub is currently in Beta. If you are interested in joining the Beta program and testing it out, let your Customer Success Manager know!
LeadIQ Account Hub Beta Release Notes
November 11th, 2021
- Sort by "My Activity"
- This new sorting capability works based on current user’s activities in Salesforce
- Now you can bring all your accounts that YOU are most active in, helping you stay organized and focused on your most important accounts
- This is now the new default sort setting
- The previous "Activity" sort has been renamed to "Team Activity". This will sort accounts by the last activity, regardless of who did it.
November 9th, 2021
- Redesigned Personas and Buying Team Section
- The buying team is now separated, making it easier to view and use from your dashboard
- New tooltips were added to better explain how engagement score works and what buying teams to eliminate confusion
- Update Chrome Extension Banners
- Now users can choose which account or opportunity to go to from the chrome extension when their are multiple.
October 26th, 2021
- Assign Sequences
- Users can now assign prospects directly to Outreach Sequences from Account Hub!
- To assign prospects within an account to a sequence, click on the name of your account and click the "All Prospects" tab on the left-hand side
- Salesloft Cadences are not available at this time but will be coming soon!
- Requirements to assign a prospect to a sequence from Account Hub
- Outreach integration must be turned on
- Outreach Prospect ID must be mapped
- Account Hub Banners in Chrome extension - V2
- While capturing prospects for an account with the Chrome extension, users will now be able to navigate directly to the "All Prospects" section for that account in Account Hub
- If your LinkedIn Sales Navigator search brought in prospects from multiple accounts, you can scroll within the banner to navigate to each account
- This allows users to now capture prospects with the extension, and immediately view them within their specific accounts to add notes or add them to sequences
September 27th, 2021
- Collaboration in LeadIQ Account Hub
- Most sales teams collaborate across a variety of places including, but not limited to, Slack, email, google docs, texts, etc.
- Now, users can bring all of these conversations, notes, and questions into the same place they are managing their target accounts for easy access and better organization.
- Users can leave notes for themselves, or tag teammates to ask questions or plan outreach. When a user is tagged, they will receive an email notification letting them know.
September 9th, 2021
- Contact/lead snippets now have infinite loading
- Users can access 'All Prospects' tab on AIP via the 'View Prospects Details' or 'View Buying Team Details' link
August 31, 2021
- Account Favoriting
- Users can now "Favorite" an account to quickly filter for it later on. This feature is perfect for when you have high focus accounts that you are actively working daily.
August 17, 2021
- Two-way sync with Salesforce. LeadIQ Account Hub can now push and pull data from SFDC. The following sections now have active two-way sync:
- Account custom note
- Opportunity custom note
- Opportunity next step field