Not finding the UK/EU phone number you need? Now you can submit a data request on any UK/EU contact from our Chrome extension if an appropriate phone number is not available. When clicked your request will automatically be put into our queue and you’ll be notified within LeadIQ's web dashboard if we’ve uncovered the information you’ve requested.
What is EU/UK Data Request?
LeadIQ is continuously auditing our contact database to ensure we remain GDPR aligned and are meeting data privacy requirements. As GDPR and other data privacy laws continue to expand and become comprehensive, we developed this feature to provide customers with an additional way of requesting phone numbers in the EU or UK while ensuring those numbers are publically available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If LeadIQ finds a number I requested, how am I notified?
- You will receive a notification in the web app dashboard. Scroll down to learn more about notifications!
- After I make a request, how long does it take LeadIQ to get back to me?
- Our typical turnaround for EU/UK data requests is 5 business days.
- How am I charged credits when I make a request?
- You will only be charged if we find the phone number and you choose to capture it.
- Will I be notified if LeadIQ does not find the mobile number I request?
- No, currently you will only be notified if LeadIQ finds the mobile number you requested.
What to do if an EU/UK phone number is unavailable?
1. Click the preview link on any Work or Mobile Phone. If the number is unavailable we'll prompt you to request the number.
2. Click "Request".
3. A confirmation of your request will appear.
4. The record will now show that the phone information was requested to prevent duplicate requests.
How will you be notified of a fulfilled data request?
We will notify you within the Web application via the Notification icon at the top of the pop up of any found information for your requests.
1. Click "View Lead Details"
2. For captured prospects, you will be directed to the profile of the prospect in the web application; where you will be able to uncover the phone number.
3. If your prospect has not been captured, clicking on "View Lead Details" will instead direct you to the LinkedIn page for the prospect; where you can use the Chrome extension to uncover the phone number.