The Data Police program is an incentive scheme designed to engage the existing LeadIQ subscriber community in the upkeep of the accuracy of LeadIQ's contact data. LeadIQ subscribers will be incentivized to feedback to us regarding the accuracy of our contact data points. All feedback reports will be checked and if authentic, endorsed by LeadIQ. Subscribers who achieve endorsement for their data point feedback will be awarded 1 (one) Premium Credit for each of the following:
- Reporting contact data that leads to the correct person as “Verified”
- Reporting contact data that leads to the wrong person as “Wrong”
- Suggesting correct replacement contact data for “Wrong” data
- Suggesting the correct person's name and company in the event that the contact data provided is “From a different person”.
Reports will be processed by LeadIQ based on a first reported, first served basis. The average time to process and endorse reports is 30 days, and may be extended at LeadIQ's discretion.
1.0 Premium Credits awarded for Data Police Reports
- Premium Credits shall only be awarded after the reports are endorsed, and only to presently active LeadIQ subscribers at time of award.
- Premium Credits shall not be awarded retroactively to cancelled accounts or accounts which did not convert to a paid account from a trial.
- Premium Credits are awarded based on Plan types. They are not transferable when awarded to an Individual account, and are awarded to a Team's collective monthly available Premium Credits balance for contributors under a Team plan.
- Premium Credits' validity are subject to your LeadIQ plan reset dates, at the time of award. We will endeavor to award earned credits to you at no less than two (2) days from your next reset date, however all extra Premium Credits awarded through the Data Police program will not subsist past the next reset date's monthly allocation or available balance.
- LeadIQ reserves undisputed rights to delay, withhold or refuse awarding Premium Credits.
2.0 Additional Terms
LeadIQ reserves undisputed rights to amend or terminate any part of the Data Police program at its discretion and without prior notice.