In this guide you'll learn how to use LeadIQ’s integration with Outreach.
If you haven't connected LeadIQ to your Outreach account yet, follow the steps below:
Sync from LeadIQ extension
You can save all your Verified leads to Outreach automatically at the moment of capture by enabling the Outreach integration in the extension settings.
1) Go to Settings
2) Check the Outreach box
3) Refresh your sequences so you can see the list, select a sequence to save to or leave it blank if you don't want leads auto synced to a sequence
You can select the Sequence you're adding people from the dropdown menu:
If I select "Test Sequence for Jim", captured leads with a Verified email will now automatically be placed in my "Test Sequence for Jim" sequence.
Sync from LeadIQ Campaign web application
This is a great workflow for large teams who may want to avoid large amounts of leads being mistakenly sent to Outreach, or to delay the sync for operational reasons (say, if you're cleaning up your Sequences but don't want to stop your sales team prospecting).
Follow these steps:
1) Go to your desired Campaign
2) Toggle "Verified Emails" to get Verified Emails only*
3) In the checkboxes next to the Name column, click on the little drop down menu arrow to select Current Page or All Pages
4) Click on Export > To Outreach
*Note: Best practice is to send only Verified emails to any communications software. The only reason you want to export non Verified emails are if you are making phone calls to leads as well, and that would mean email statuses are not a dependency. Having said that, be careful about syncing non Verified emails to any automated sequence which could jeopardize your sending reputation and put your domain in disrepute.
You're almost there - in the next modal:
1) Click the drop down menu to select a sequence to sync to, if any
2) You can refresh your sequences if you've created a new one recently.
3) Click Export and Outreach is your uncle!