In this guide you'll learn how to use LeadIQ’s integration with Outreach.
If you haven't connected LeadIQ to your Outreach account yet, head over here.
1. Launch the LeadIQ extension on the upper right of Google Chrome. You should see the Outreach functionality in the capture window.
2. Now when you capture a lead, you'll see a little button appear that will let you add them to the currently selected Sequence in Outreach. In the example below, I'll be adding Mei to my "HAMMER DOWN!" Sequence.
3. You can change the Sequence you're adding people to by selecting from the dropdown. You'll see that all your Sequences are right here waiting for you.
4. You can also set tags that will apply to each lead as they are added to Outreach, for easy list building.
5. You can even set LeadIQ to automatically send all verified captured leads straight to the currently selected Sequence, with the tags you've entered.
6. Alternately, you can add people to Sequences from your IQ sheet. Just open your IQ sheet, select the lead(s) you want and click Export > To Outreach Sequence > [Sequence of your choice].
7. And you should be all set! The leads you added should now appear in the Sequence you selected.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com.