Ok, let's see how to use LeadIQ!
If you still need to download the extension or create your account, check out these helpful articles first:
1. Open Google Chrome and click the LeadIQ extension in the upper right to launch the extension.
2. The extension will launch on the left. You can go to Linkedin and do a search now.
3. It's best to make a new Campaign for each new project you start. You can name them whatever you want. If you're using a SalesLoft or Outreach integration, you might want to name your Campaign after its corresponding Cadence or Sequence. Here I'm just using one called "CMO".
4. You can do any kind of search you want in Linkedin, and you will see that the results of your search are automatically queued up and ready to capture in LeadIQ.
5. You'll see status indicators when the lead already exists in one of your connected integrations. When you see the Salesforce cloud, you can hover over it to see a clickable Salesforce link to that person's page.
6. You can now click the + sign next to a person's name to capture them individually, or click the Capture All button at the top to capture the entire current page. If you see a warning symbol like the one circled in orange below, it means that person hasn't filled out the necessary fields in their Linkedin profile in order for LeadIQ to find them.
7. Captured leads will have either a green check mark or a "?" next to their names. The green check mark means we've found a verified email for that person. The "?" means the email we found is unverified, and therefore likely to bounce. There might also be an X to indicate that the email is known to have bounced in the past. We recommend that you stick to using only the verified email addresses in your outreach.
8. To look at the list you're working on, just click View at the top of the capture window. Then select either IQ List or Google Sheets.