Ok, let's see how to use LeadIQ!
If you still need to download the extension or create your account, check out these helpful articles first:
1. Open Google Chrome and click the LeadIQ extension in the upper right to launch the extension.
2. The extension will launch with a new Linkedin window.
3. It's best to make a new list for each new project you start. You can name them whatever you want. If you're using a SalesLoft or Outreach integration, you might want to name your list after its corresponding Cadence or Sequence. Here I'm just using one called "Test".
4. Do a search in the Linkedin search bar. Searching for a job title and then clicking People is a decent place to start. You will see that the results of your search in Linkedin are automatically queued up and ready to capture in LeadIQ.
5. An "IQ" symbol next to a person's name (highlighted in orange below) indicates that you have previously captured that person in LeadIQ. A cloud symbol (highlighted in red) indicates that this person is already in Salesforce. You can hover over the cloud symbol to see the Salesforce entry for that person, and then click the entry to go straight to their Salesforce page.
6. You can now click the + sign next to a person's name to capture them individually, or click the +All button at the top to capture the entire current page. If you see a warning symbol like the one circled in orange below, it means that person hasn't filled out the necessary fields in their Linkedin profile in order for LeadIQ to find them.
7. Captured leads will have either a green check mark or a "?" next to their names. The green check mark means we've found a verified email for that person. The "?" means the email we found is unverified, and therefore likely to bounce. We recommend that you stick to using only the verified email addresses in your outreach.
8. To look at the list you're working on, just click View at the top of the capture window. Then select either IQ List or Google Sheets.