In this guide you'll learn how to use LeadIQ’s integration with SalesLoft.
If you haven't connected LeadIQ to your SalesLoft account yet, head over here.
1. Launch the LeadIQ extension in the upper right corner of Google Chrome. You should see the SalesLoft functionality in the capture window.
2. Now when you capture a lead, you'll see a little button appear that will let you add them to the currently selected Cadence in SalesLoft. In this example, I'll be adding Mei to my " git gud" Cadence.
3. You can change the Cadence you're adding people to by selecting from the dropdown. You'll see that all your Cadences are right here waiting for you.
4. You can also set tags that will apply to each lead as they are added to SalesLoft, for easy list building.
5. Finally, you can set LeadIQ to automatically send all verified captured leads straight to the currently selected Cadence, with the tags you've entered.
6. You are good to go! If you have any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org.