In this guide, you'll learn how to use LeadIQ’s integration with SalesLoft.
If you haven't connected LeadIQ to your SalesLoft account yet, follow the steps below:
Sync from LeadIQ extension
You can save all your Verified leads to Salesloft automatically at the moment of capture by enabling the Outreach integration in the extension settings.
1) Go to Settings
2) Check the Salesloft box
3) Return to the front of the extension
You can select specific cadences from the front of the extension as you are Capturing the leads.
Sync from LeadIQ Campaign web application
This is a great workflow for large teams who may want to avoid large amounts of leads being mistakenly sent to Salesloft, or to delay the sync for operational reasons (say, if you're cleaning up your cadences but don't want to stop your sales team prospecting).
Follow these steps:
1) Go to your desired Campaign
2) Toggle "Verified Emails" to get Verified Emails only*
3) In the checkboxes next to the Name column, click on the little drop-down menu arrow to select Current Page or All Pages
4) Click on Export > To Salesloft
*Note: Best practice is to send only Verified emails to any communications software. The only reason you want to export non Verified emails are if you are making phone calls to leads as well, and that would mean email statuses are not a dependency. Having said that, be careful about syncing non Verified emails to any automated sequence which could jeopardize your sending reputation and put your domain in disrepute.
You're almost there - in the next modal:
1) Click the drop down menu to select a cadence to sync to, if any
2) Click Export and Salesloft is your uncle!
If you have any trouble, please contact our Support team by clicking "Submit a request" at the top right of this page for further assistance.